Oral Sedation in Moody, AL
Oral sedation can range from minimal to moderate for patients that have moderate to severe anxiety. For minimal sedation, you take a pill about an hour before the dental procedure. The pill will make you sleepy, although you’ll still be awake. Some people can become groggy enough from moderate oral sedation to actually fall asleep during the procedure. They usually can, though, be awakened with a gentle shake. To learn more about this option please call our office anytime and ask about oral sedation options for your next visit.
Schedule an appointment today to learn more about dental bridges.
- Same day appointments available
- Emergency appointments
- Comfortable, relaxing environment
- Personalized, gentle care
- Multiple doctors on staff
- Largest dental office in the area
- Financing available through Care Credit
- We file your insurance
- Saturday appointments available
- We accept Medicaid
- Serving the Tri-County area
Affordable and quality dentistry
Oral health is important to your well being. We are proud to offer quality dental care at affordable fees. You can trust us with your dental care and needs.Our goal is 100% patient satisfaction!